NEET-PG/ NEXT Exam Training institute in Chennai
Quality Education at Affordable Costs!!
Providing a clinical-based - modern approach in training to achieve outstanding results.
FMGEians can choose Online or Offline Training and can get utmost flexibility from anywhere.
Learn from experts who work at top hospitals across the globe in diverse fields.
Courses are designed and developed to surge the competence of cracking the FMGE/NEXT screening exam.
Complete revision and backup classes are provided to meet individual requirements with customized care & attention.
At SSIMS, we offer comprehensive learning programs affordable with no negotiation in quality training.
NEXT Exam Coaching
SSIMS is one of India's leading NEET and FMGE coaching institutes, offering comprehensive coverage of all subjects required for the NEXT entrance examination. This Qualifying Cum- Screening Examination will be conducted once a year as a replacement of NEET-PG Exam. It is a single prerequisite entrance examination for aspirants who want to learn MD/MS and PG diploma courses as per Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. So qualifying for this screening test is required for seeking admission to medical courses in India. This NEXT Exam is mandatory for foreign graduates who wish to complete PG (MD/MS) in India after completing their MBBS degree from several other countries.
At SSIMS, we have build a clear conceptual framework for NEXT Exam Syllabus by the National Board of Examination (NBE) with a team of faculty who have decades of experience in teaching exams like NEET-PG, FMGE/MCI Screening Test to represent a unique blend of versatile learning for the students needed for this new challenge called NEXT.
NEXT Exam Eligibility Criteria
As per the law enforcement by the National Board of Examination, every candidate must fulfill the below-specified NEXT Exam requirements to become eligible for the screening test.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or an overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates should have primary medical qualifications, which the Indian Embassy should recognize, and should confirm one for enrolling as Medical Practioner in India.
- For the General Category, He/She must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in UG.
- For the Reserved (SC/ST) category, he/she must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in UG.
Bridging the student with our training at bring the best
- Experienced faculties from all over the country.
- Student-centric approach, concept-based teaching methodology following the newly revised pattern for FMGE/NEXT Exam.
- Each student's performance will be analyzed and personally taken care of with psychological support.
- Periodical Test & Disscusion.
- Special coaching classes are taken at the SSIMS center, even during vacations.
- Our services are known for honesty and efficiency, which keeps us apart from the competition.
- Best success rate amongst all NEXT / FMGE coaching institutes in Chennai consistently over the years.
- Interactive sessions and live webinar interaction with experts to encourage and motivate all.
- My Tutor – for Ultimate revision to get a near exam experience for the last 30-days.
Note: Training Image / Alumni Image should come in left side and highlights points left side
NEXT Exam Subjects
Only Academy which covers all the 19 subjects in one place with an updated pattern
Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Join SSIMS and make your NEXT Exam Preparation easy!!
FMGE/MCI Training Programs
FMGE( Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) is a screening test conducted by NBE to determine foreign candidates' eligibility for practicing medicine in India.
We are the first neet coaching center in Chennai to avail the service called 'MY TUTOR,' the Idea behind this option is to make the aspirants vital concepts stronger with quick final revision.
Ceo & Founder
Proin iaculis purus consequat sem cure digni ssim donec porttitora entum suscipit rhoncus. Accusantium quam, ultricies eget id, aliquam eget nibh et. Maecen aliquam, risus at semper.
Export tempor illum tamen malis malis eram quae irure esse labore quem cillum quid cillum eram malis quorum velit fore eram velit sunt aliqua noster fugiat irure amet legam anim culpa.
Enim nisi quem export duis labore cillum quae magna enim sint quorum nulla quem veniam duis minim tempor labore quem eram duis noster aute amet eram fore quis sint minim.
Fugiat enim eram quae cillum dolore dolor amet nulla culpa multos export minim fugiat minim velit minim dolor enim duis veniam ipsum anim magna sunt elit fore quem dolore labore illum veniam.
Quis quorum aliqua sint quem legam fore sunt eram irure aliqua veniam tempor noster veniam enim culpa labore duis sunt culpa nulla illum cillum fugiat legam esse veniam culpa fore nisi cillum quid.